9 TASMAN AVENUE, Lethbridge Park$400pw
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: House
- Listing type: Let!
Renovated 3 bedroom house
No expense has been spared in bringing this property back to life:
- Freshly painted inside and outside
- Brand new blinds throughout the house
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Large lounge room with 2 ceiling fans
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Tiled bathroom
- External laundry with additional shower and toilet
- Covered entertainment area
- Single lockup garage
- Recently installed 2 car space carport
- Large backyard for the kids to play
- 1 min (walk) to Lethbridge Park Public School
- 3 mins to Emerton Leisure Centre
- 10 mins to Plumpton Market Place
- 12 mins to Mt Druitt Westfield
- 13 mins to Mt Druitt Station
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
Efficient honest and very approachable
Extremely professional and achieved a result well above expectations
George helped a mutual client with the sale of their home whom were under circumstances beyond their control needing to sell sooner rather than later. His communication and service went well beyond the levels expected and we would have no hesitation recommending him to future prospective sellers.
Great service and excellent attention to detail. George's personal skills instantly made me feel at ease which is important when you are faced with the daunting task of choosing the right agent and listing your family home of 28 years. George was thorough and knowledgeable which made the world of difference in negotiating the sale of my home in a very weak market. I received instant feedback from George after every open house. George was professional and diligent in all aspects of the sale process. George was a pleasure to work with. George is a lovely guy and a better real estate agent! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is in need of a real estate agent.
- Carol Yon
My husband and I where looking at retiring so we decided to sell our investment property.
After meeting George for the first time we felt comfortable to use his agency to sell our property.
We were glad we used George, as he got us an offer that was higher than we expected after being on the market for just 1 day.