66 / 11 GLENVALE AVENUE, ParkleaContact for price
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Floor Area: 0
- Land size: 0 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Resort Style Living
George Elias from Saile Property Agents is proud to present this beautifully renovated townhouse. Situated in the highly sort after Sunora Estate, this resort style property is close to schools, M7 Motorway, transport and shops. This property will suit the savvy investor or a first home buyer. This property currently receives a rental income of $23,920 per annum.
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom includes an ensuite
- A stylish kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Large lounge room
- High ceiling with an abundance of natural light throughout the property
- Main bathroom featuring a shower and bath tub
- Split system air conditioner
- Newly laid floorboards in living areas and bedrooms
- Alarm System
- Two lockup garages
- A large court yard leading off the dinning room
- Private balcony leading off the lounge room
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- BBQ Area
- Visitor Parking
Be sure to inspect this property as you will be pleasantly surprised.
Meeting Point - Avondale Ave, gate 6.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Tennis Court
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
George helped a mutual client with the sale of their home
George helped a mutual client with the sale of their home whom were under circumstances beyond their control needing to sell sooner rather than later. His communication and service went well beyond the...
Great service and excellent attention to detail
Great service and excellent attention to detail. George's personal skills instantly made me feel at ease which is important when you are faced with the daunting task of choosing the right agent and listing...